What can DYW do for Schools and Colleges?
DYW can help your school or college to:
- Work with local employers
- Learn more about the local labour
- Market and key employment sectors in the region
- Deliver career-based learning in the classroom
- Enhance your pupils’ education through work-related activity
- Support your pupils and students obtain skills and knowledge the workforce needs
- Promote work experience opportunities and apprenticeships
- Raise awareness of career and job opportunities in Lanarskhire & East Dunbartonshire
- Help young people achieve positive training and career destinations
Partner employers may also be willing to support the success of your school in other ways, for example through sponsorship or work experience activities.
Want to find out more about how DYW can help? Contact us for more information.