What can DYW do for Employers?
DYW Lanarkshire and East Dunbartonshire team helps employers in the region to engage with young people, share their skills and inspire them to be the workforce of the future. Making the connection to education.
Partnerships with Schools
DYW can help you form partnerships with schools and colleges. Working together, you can:
- Inspire and encourage young people to work for you
- Offer work-related learning experiences
- Help young people develop the skills and knowledge you need in the workplace
- Gain from the skills and fresh perspective of new young workforce
- Give back to your community
- Promote a positive awareness of your business in your local community
Want to find out more about how DYW can help? Contact us for more information.